Best Life Financial Planning takes a down-to-earth, personable, and relatable approach to financial planning by:
Focussing on what’s really important to you.
This is typically a combination of:
- Family & Friends
- Travel & Hobbies (Life Experiences)
Taking away what is not important.
The things in life that bog us down, add no value, and typically cost us time and money.
How can this be achieved through financial planning?
Taking away what is not important. The things in life that bog us down, add no value, and typically cost us time and money.
Clarifying personal goals – helping people find and focus on what is important to them.
- This guides the financial plan and gives it purpose.
- Once we have a good understanding of your goals we can effectively place a dollar value on them and run financial models.
Taking away the stress and worry related to finances.
- One of the main reasons people don’t seek advice is they are worried about where they are at financially, or they feel it is too stressful to deal with.
- All we ask of our clients is that they give up a few hours of their time once or twice each year, to make sure everything is on track, and identify any tweaks or changes that need to be made.
- Our goal is for all our clients to walk out of their financial planning reviews knowing any small changes they might need to make, and that they can forget about their finances for another 6-12 months.
Creating a plan that is easy to follow (automatic), realistic, and achievable.
- We will help you with any applications or changes required.
- We will be there to support you right through your journey – we won’t just give you your plan and send you on your way.
- Helping you live within your means.
Giving peace of mind that you are on track, and that things are okay financially.
- We are very experienced and pay attention to detail. We will let you know if you are on track and what you can expect from your finances.
- We can also let you know if you are not on track, let you know what is achievable, and help you identify what you may need to change. Often this is about helping you take away the things that are not important.
- We provide Peace of Mind.
- We provide Trustworthy & Reliable Financial Advice & Customer Service.
- We meet the Needs & Goals of our customers.
- We Take Ownership in all that we do.
- We aim to be Highly Respected and Trusted.
- We pride ourselves on our Professionalism when it comes to your finances.
- We are Down-To-Earth, Personable and Relatable.
- We aim to be Approachable.
- We Listen and we Empathise.
- We are Supportive and Caring.
- We are Authentic & Honest.
- We are Genuine with our customers, and in providing their financial plans.
Years in business
November 2022Prakash Dangal joined Best Life Financial Planning
December 2019Commenced working with our new licensee Oreana Financial Services.
June 2019Leisa Dangerfield joined Best Life Financial Planning
April 2017 - November 2019Commenced operations as Best Life Financial Planning under the financial services licence of Commonwealth Financial Planning – Pathways.
July 2012 – March 2017Mark worked as an employee of Commonwealth Financial Planning as a Financial Planner in the Brisbane North team
April 2011 – June 2012Mark took on his first role as a Financial Planner in the North Queensland Commonwealth Financial Planning team based in Mackay.
March 2010 – April 2011After studying his Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning while working as a high school teacher, Mark commenced his first role in financial services as a Paraplanner for Commonwealth Financial Planning.